Do you want to save money by cleaning the pool yourself? Cleaning the swimming in your own pool is very worthwhile. See how you can clean your pool with good Pool Service Boca Raton. Here are some tips for cleaning your pool:
- Using a telescopic pole: Most pool cleaning supplies are attached to a pole, so having a one available bit of help. You can wipe the pole to make sure it is free of any debris that could potentially contaminate your pool. Leaf skimmer or skimmer net is a tool that is very important. This tool is used to clean the edges, ladders, and steps of your pool. The brush can be full of dust and debris, so make sure to periodically clean your pool brush to make sure it is clean.
- Brush the edges of the pool and pool ladder: Once you have cleaned any clear debris, take the help of a pool brush to wipe the surfaces of the pool. Do this every week. Attach a pool brush to the telescopic pole and, when necessary, run it over these areas using some force to remove the grime.
- Vacuum: The telescopic pole is the first thing you need. Maybe you get a couple of them, then add a few more things: a vacuum head; A vacuum hose is long enough to reach every part of the pool; And a skim blank or vacuum plate. Visit Pool Cleaning Service Boca Raton.
- Tables with a sand filter must be regularly backwashed to function correctly. Turn off the screen before starting. Then, insert the filter handle into the backwash position, turn the filter system back on, and water will start to move. Let it continue until the water clears, which usually takes three to four minutes. Turn the filter off again, place the handle on the rinse setting, turn on the system, and then rinse it for two to three minutes. Shut down the system once again, set the handle to the filter setting, run the system, and enjoy your pool. It is enough to do this once a week.
- On the spot, there will still be debris at the bottom of your pool that does not brush or remove its automatic cleaning system. When this happens, vacuum your pool manually. It is best to do this in combination with cleaning your filter. The cost of investing in a pool vacuum is much lower than when you depend on a professional coming in to do regular work. It takes a few minutes to set correctly, but vacuuming will keep your pool bright and avoid staining.
If you are going to clean the pool by yourself, then these things will be beneficial for you. For more information visit Pool Cleaning Service Boca Raton.